About Churn Valley Kickboxing Club
The Best Version of Yourself
Since 2010, Mark Bignell, 4th Dan Blackbelt, has established and ran Churn Valley Kickboxing, teaching Kickboxing, freestyle Martial Arts and self defence in the Cirencester area. We strive to take martial arts back to its roots as both a physical and spiritual art form that represents a harmonious way of life. In a world of seemingly unending pressures, we represent an oasis of calm and balance oh and a good outlet for de-stressing!
Our classes can give you the tool to stay present and focused while standing in the eye of the storm. It is this self-awareness that allows you to make the best decisions in stressful situations, and to defend yourself when needed. We promote inner advancement above outward
We are proud members of the Cobra Martial Arts Association, a national governing body for all styles of martial arts. This ensures that standards are achieved, maintained and verified by an independent governing body.
Mark Bignell 4th Dan Blackbelt - Chief Instructor & Founder of Churn Valley Kickboxing Club
Code of Conduct
1. Arrive 10 minutes before your class begins. Punctuality is an important part of our practice.
2. Remove all jewellery and all accessories, they pose a potential danger to other participants and to yourself.
3. Mobile phones must be put in silent mode.
4. Once class is over, please put all equipment back in their place.
5. The hall should be left clean and ready for the next class.